all you need is my toolkit…
come and learn editing skills from one of the BBC’s most experienced editors.
My book, The Editor’s Toolkit, which is available from Amazon, contains:
• 227 pages of practical training about all aspects of the craft of editing.
• 52 downloadable editing practice exercises.
• It’s suitable for all skill ranges, from beginners to professionals.
• The exercises comprise professionally shot raw footage performed by real actors.
• With each exercise you have to assemble a sequence of shots then compare your version with mine. You might do better.
• That’s what editing is about – finding the best ideas and techniques being used to put sequences together and tell stories
• On this site you can study and download and do 4 sample exercises, just as in the book.
|The scriptThe footageSample ExercisesRegister|